November Glossybox!

My November Glossybox finally came! Phew. It took forever :( Well, finally it's gotten to my front porch and into my hands. This box was lovely. It had a good mixture of new things to try out. With the theme "Tis the season to be glossy!" it had an array of eye products, face, cheeks, hair, and nails. 


Here are the list of products:
  • Illamasqua Lip & Eye Medium pencil
  • Incoco Nail Polish applicator
  • Kryolan for Glossybox blusher in glossy rosewood
  • Nume Style "Arganics by NuMe"
  • Skin&Co Roma Truffle Serum
My person favorite is the Illamasqua lip and eye, although I'd go for just the eye. It's a purple brown creamy eye pencil and it glides on really smoothly. I also love the nail stickers. I've never tried anything like that before but the festive red makes me want to play around with it. I have yet to learn how to do it! The blush is much like the lipstick Glossybox had collaborated with Kryolan. It seems really pigmented. On my skin, it comes out like a baby pansy pink. I need to play with it a bit more to know if I really like it. 

Overall a really fun and interesting box! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.