NYX 07 Natural

I've been gravitating for this baby pink blush from NYX a lot. Perhaps it's the cold weather that makes me want that fresh, lovely, and innocent look. Whether that look is fully accomplished on my face is an entirely different matter! But as for the shade itself and what I hope it does is that it brings this subtle color of life and sweetness onto the cheeks!



I don't own any other NYX blush so I can't speak for the entire brand but their blush is very pigmented. A lot comes off on the brush with one sweep and so you want to make sure that you've tapped the excess off before dapping that on your face. Otherwise, you'd be left with two spotted pink cheeks! As long as you control the amount, you'll be quite satisfied with this color.


What really appealed to me was the name of the blush. The "natural"-ness was what I was going for. For darker skins, a baby pink might looked misplaced somehow. I was worried about that, but I found that it worked quite well and looked like a "natural" flush. The blush is also very long-lasting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.