Laura Mercier Flawless Best-Sellers

I had featured a few posts ago the little NARS Sampler I got from Sephora using my 500-Reward Points. Luckily, I had another 500 points to spare and so I got this Laura Mercier Flawless Best-sellers as well. Inside there is a mini-mosaic bloc highlighter, a tinted moisturizer, primer, and eye primer. They are all sample sizes but much more than I can ask for considering I got it as a "bonus". It's a great way to test the products out. 



I was most excited to try the mosaic highlighter. I believe it is a highlighter, also known as a shimmer bloc. But seeing the content, I don't think it's a bad idea to use it as a bit of a eyeshadow as well. I don't own any highlighters because I'm a bit wary of using them due to my oily-skin. But with the cold season in, a bit of freshness and shimmer on the face isn't a bad idea. I apply just a slight amount on the top of my cheeks and under my eyebrow. Unfortunately, the shimmer bloc I wanted was the lighter shades so that it could really pop out some areas. But this is one of the darker shades. The content however is really smooth and creamy and a dream to apply!




As you can see, this works more like a bronzing highlighter because it's quite dark for the "popping" effect. I try to concentrate my brush on only the lightest shade, but when you swirl it around and pick up all the four colors, what you get is the shade you see below:


The next thing that caught my eye is this eye basic in shade "wheat". You use it as a eye base but the color is so lovely that you could use this all over the lid on its own to just mattify and cover a bit of veins and whatever on the eyelid. The color wheat I think is such a beautiful neutral/nude shade. It's really creamy and works as a primer and such! Lovely I say.



The tinted moisturizer and the primer is self-explanatory I feel so I don't have pictures for you guys, but they are famous on their own. Need I say more? I've never tried the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (I know, I know... right?) but tinted moisturizers just don't do enough coverage for me. I found that this one was surprisingly good coverage, considering it was a tinted moisturizer. If I had a really nice skin, I'd put this on for that extra boost. But until then, it'd have to be used as base or for some other. This would be quite an essential for a flawless face!

These samplers will probably last me some time. What I'd actually go out and buy is... the shimmer bloc and the tinted moisturizer! Loved them the most!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.