No Dry Time for Nail Polishes? Festive Nails

Sure there's a lot of products trying to shorten the dry time for nail polishes. But still, an impatient girl like me can't stand the wait time. Literally, you become a dummy for the while your nails are drying, incapable of doing anything. Recently in my November Glossybox, I received this Incoco Nail Polish in the color "Sinderella". It looked like an interesting idea and the color seemed great for Christmas. So I saved it and waited until this month.



The Incoco Nail Polish is real nail polish with no drying time. It comes like a sticker and you stretch and adjust it so that it fits on your nails. Then you file off the excess and then voila! You have your painted nails all set. And you don't have to be dummy in the process :)

Check their website for more information on how to apply! 

I thought of what could be festive enough for Christmas. I thought of the red and green combo and went for this nail idea. The green nail polish is the British Racing Green by Butter recently blogged on this post. What do you guys think? I'm getting mixed thoughts here but... I like it! It's past Christmas but I don't want to take it off. These nail applicators are good for 14 days! Wowza :) I'm going to leave it until I get sick and tired of it, or just to see if it'll really last 14 days.


I did fumble a bit applying it. But I also fumble in applying real nail polish so... practice may make perfect? :) So far, I'm loving the idea. It has all 3 coats... the base, polish, and top coat all in one. How easy! If all is well, I may try more of them.

What do you guys think of this idea? Have you tried these? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.