Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro!

Coming your way is another high-end super luxurious lip product by Giorgio Armani, a brand I don't have the great fortune of getting to use a lot! It is their all-new lip maestro that has been around and about on a lot of beauty blogs. It's a lipstick in liquid form, put into a lip gloss tube, applied like a lip gloss and worn with a wear of a tint! It definitely looks like lipstick with a bit of gloss (but nothing too shiny) and it is long-lasting, leaving a bit of tint of lips even after it wears off.


I bought the shade 504. I bought it online because Giorgio Armani was having a 20% sale and I couldn't waste time! :) I referred to a lot of blogs and their swatches to get a feel for what the shades might be like. I ended up with this shade that I didn't know would be this super bright, but it's a cherry red. 


The color is super bright but also super pretty. I don't think winter means you can't be wearing some really beautiful red shades on your lips :) The texture is unbelievably creamy and it just glides on. I mean. GLIDES. Also, my lips aren't the prettiest of all shapes and I refuse to spend time using a lip liner to work with my lip shape. However, this is super pigmented and easy to apply that I can play around the edges and create a prettier lip! 

The packaging is without a doubt, perfect. It's a heavier weight and it has their beautiful mark. I have allowed this a place on my topshelf where only the best of the best gets a seat! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.