NOTD: Rose Gold Bumblebee

Vivanna Does Makeup recently featured these really elegant gold against black nail art. It looked really pretty in the picture, but it was even more tempting when she showed off her nail art in a video! So, without further ado, I went and got myself a black nail polish. After enjoying a black polish on its own, I took a recently purchased Deborah Lippman "Sugar Daddy" to work!



This "Sugar Daddy" polish is amazing, like most of Deborah Lippman's fancy shamcy polishes. It's gold with pink overtones so that depending on the angle, the color looks either gold, pink, or both... rose gold. This was in fact the closest I could get to a bright gold. I have one from Color club, but I'm not too fond of that polish so I went with a little twist and decided to apply rose gold instead of true gold.



Oh my, and a rose gold against a black is so flattering! It looks so elegant and although I confess that those top rose gold coats are not even near perfection, don't they still look kind of fancy?! I love it.


What do you guys think? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.