Sephora Haul⎪Dior, MUFE, Origins

Oh, nothing new. Just another haul from Sephora. That store is a killer I tell you! But I wasn't too crazy. I bought just what I had in mind.

First up, eye cream. I'm reaching the later parts of my twenties. Eye cream was never a thing, but I did put it on once in awhile. But recently, I mean within the past year, I've noticed fine lines?!?! My foundation would just set in these fine lines and I'd rub in my foundation - and then it'd appear again! I really did see dryness under my eyes but I didn't think too much about it, until now.

After cruising around Sephora I settled for Dior's HydraLife Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme. What I loved about it? It felt super hydrating and my skin felt replenished. I'll have to see how I get along with it and whether it helps with the fine lines. I'll keep you notified!



Then, foundation. I've used up my Nars Sheer Glow foundation. I love, love that foundation to pieces. But I was reminded about the Make Up For Ever HD foundation (shade 120) - something I used baaaackkk in the days. I remembered it worked well with my oily skin, but I'll have to see how I get along with this now.


Then, finally a mask. I'll talk about it in my February Favorites - but I am re-wow-ing with the Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal mask. I had forgotten how effective this mask is!!! The small little bumps on my face cleared. Now I remember why I went tube after tube of this before.

On that note, I realize my foundation and fragrance posts are the most popular on my blog. I'll try to experiment with more foundations and keep you notified if there are some good ones on the radar. Give me some recommendations of what some of your favorite foundations are!

6 comments:

  1. Ah seriously some awesome buys! I would totally steal that origins mask from you and I've been wanting to try MUFE HD foundation but just have too much in my foundation collection for now! Hope you love all of the things you got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving this foundation so much right now :)

      Delete
  2. The Origins mask is so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was debating with myself to get either MUFE HD foundation or the KVD lock it tattoo foundation, and in the end i settled with KVD one haha. i'm ordering kat von d lock it tattoo foundation from sephora just a minute ago! can't wait for it to arrive on my doorstep soon ^^ also, i wanted to try that mask! reviews around it are 90% positive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about the Kat Von D foundation too! And yes, that mask is a savior for the blemish-prone skins :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.