Some "Horse Power" for the Nails?

My nails used to never chip, get ridges, or discolor. But, ever since I've started applying nail polishes frequently, it's been deteriorating :( Especially after I wear dark nail polishes, my nails turn slightly yellow at the tips, and they chip so much! After trying to cover it up by applying more nail polish, I looked for a good nail foundation. If you do visit my blog regularly, you'll know that I LOVE Butter nails. So, I decided to try this "Horse Power" Nail Fertilizer.

I have on Butter London "Tea with the Queen" on my nails, my all-time favorite nude nail polish!
You apply this as a base before you apply nail polishes. But, let me just say that this alone is also beautiful. It's such a pretty sheen that it looks like a clear nail polish. You apply this everyday for one week and then remove it. Then after, keep applying for four weeks. I never know why these nail nutrient stuff are time-refrained. But anyway, in a month you'll see stronger and healthier nails!

I love it! I think it's definitely helping my nails stay stronger!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.