Sleeping in Radiance! Mario Badescu Bee Pollen Night Cream

How do I know winter is here? When even a combination-oily skin like mine gets tight and dry. My face, as well as my body has become unbearably dry. But, even before the whole dryness kicking in, I have been on a search to renew my skincare. I have been lost for awhile after I tried some really terrible products. I ended up going back to the safest of the safe... to Mario Badescu products. I was particularly in want of a really good night cream that I could slap on my face and let it do its job overnight. I wanted that feeling of getting up, touching my face, and feeling absolute smoothness and suppleness.


I have to say, the stress has been building up in my life. I have been having breakouts and my skin is as irritated as my usual self is nowadays :( I wanted something that could just boost my skin so that even if I have only slept for say five hours, it feels as though my skin had a 12-hour night rest!


Well now, I have found that very product! It is Mario Badescu's Bee Pollen Night Cream. You definitely want to use this only at night time, no matter how dry your skin is usually. That is because it is a really thick consistency. Once you put it on, you can feel it melt into your skin by the warmth of your hands as you massage it in. Then, you may feel a bit of oiliness. But let me tell you, that's not "oily". It's... (not a dermatologist) but an abundance of moisture mixed in with antioxidants that work overnight to give you radiance.


It says that it hydrates and improves overall skin texture. This skin softening cream provides a combination of natural oils with bee pollen and honey extract. This is taken off their website, and it truly is exactly that. It improves the overall texture of the skin and hydrates it. Even an oily-prone skin like mine loves, absolutely loves this!


What's even better is that all of Mario Badescu products are so affordable. This really rich cream is only $18.00. It feels like its worth so... much more. I love putting this on after my toning process, and jumping into my cozy bed. The next morning, no matter how little I've slept, the first thing I do is touch my cheeks... and it is so amazingly soft :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.