It's All About Cotton-White Nails!

Featuring OPI, Sinful Colors, Neom, & Catbird :)




White nail polishes seem to be trending. I've always thought of white nail polishes as something of the icky white-out feeling. Also, I was afraid the white would contrast a bit too much with the hand. But, instead it looks clean, fresh, and perfect for S U M M E R .



First I bought the one from Sinful Color, in the shade "Snow me White". It was good enough once you had the topcoat on but dear dear, it was so hard to paint! Then at Sephora, OPI was having a sale and so I picked the white shade called White Hot. So much better!


Then, I got this topcoat that I know beauty bloggers RAVE about. Indeed, it is quick and shiny. Like, I mean really quick dry time and it makes the nail polish look so... polished.

I've been wearing white nails for a week now!

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look so chic! You may have converted me to the white nail trend ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.