NOTD "La Moss"

Can you tell I'm obsessed with dark nail polishes at the moment? I'm also a bit crazy over the Deborah Lippman "Cleopatra in NY" golden glitter nail polish. The combo this time is similar to Essie's "Bahama Mama", only I used my recently purchased Butter "La Moss" instead. It is similar to Bahama Mama in that it is on the dark plum + burgundy side of things. However, "La Moss" is a bit more darker and seemingly redder. I love how dark it is though. It almost looks black with a hint of plum. Absolutely intoxicating I say!


Have I mentioned (for the billionth time) how much I love Butter London nail polishes? They are so glossy and so easy to paint on! They also last for days and days. The longest it's been on in fair condition was two weeks. That's pretty good (and also a bit lazy)!


Again, on my ring finger I have on the Deborah Lippmann "Cleopatra in NY". Pictures don't do this babe justice because literally, it looks like sparkles of real gold embedded in the polish and it looks so pretty! I always feel it's a bit too much if I had it on every single finger, so for contrast, I only put it on one or two each hand.


They all look so good with my Catbird rings. I wrote a whole blogpost about my obsession and shopping experience there. I recently got the star to create a little celestial universe on my hands :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.