The Little Things⎜Miscellany Favorites

Here are trinkets and small accessories that make me feel like a blogger.





Byredo Parfums "Blanche" hand cream - So good. Just, so good. That is all.

ETSY's shop "Daily Look" rings - I don't give these rings enough mention. These rings are gorgeous. Although I still love my Catbird rings, when you can't afford some real 14k gold rings, you can find similar ones on DailyLook. This girl seriously is talented and her jewelry are topnotch. They also come in beautiful packaging! Highly recommend you check out her shop :)

Larsson and Jennings Classic Watch - I mean, you know this already right? This is my watch and everyone who sees it asks me where it is from. I mean, everybody.

Warby Parker Holocomb Frames - "Hey, I am a New Yorker". That's what these frames say to me. Never felt so confident wearing glasses!

Chanel Lipstick in "La Romanesque" - Having a Chanel lipstick that clicks out is a beauty blogger's must



2 comments:

  1. I love those glasses so much, and that watch is gorgeous too! Actually, everything in this little collection is just lovely... there's nothing quite like a Chanel lipstick... so luxurious :)

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aren't they all just so want-able, if that even is a word! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.