Heartland Fragrance Loofas

I love these natural loofa soaps! So much that after I tried them in Glossybox with rather a suspicion, I fell in love! Although the scent was "Peppermint" and I wasn't too fond of the scent, I saw on Heartland Fragrance website that they had a lot, a lot of other beautiful tempting scents. As you can see, I place quite an order because they were having a sale going on. 

Here's the list of what I've got: ($8 each)
  • Honey
  • Sweet Garden
  • Gardener's
  • Oatmeal & Honey
  • Sweet Lavender
  • Sweet Pea
  • Vanilla 
  • and Lemongrass Sage (for a bonus!)


Now, what's great about them? Well I personally like the duo of a scrub and the soap all in one. It's so convenient. The rough skin is easily exfoliated and I find that it leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky.  At first, it does feel like it's too rough on the skin. But make sure you damp it in hot water for a bit and let the loofa soak up some water. Then, when you start circulating it on the skin, it helps blood circulation and the exfoliation. 

The loofa looks as such:


I haven't opened them up yet. My sisters and I are still fighting over who gets to keep which scent, although I've bought them all for myself! (I'll have to share won't I...) Personally, I am absolutely loving the Honey scent and the Vanilla scent... and the Sweet pea, and the Secret Garden... and the Honey & Oatmeal... and... the rest of them :)

Also a special thanks to Heartland for the bonus they've added in! I'm excited to try their glycerin soaps. Thank you so much! I shall enjoy them very much indeed. The only downfall of Heartland is that... THEY DON'T SELL IN STORES IN NYC. So, that being said. Please come to NY!

If you guys try this, do tell me what you think :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.