CathyCat Easy Liquid Eyeliner (Korean Beauty Haul #1)

I don't think I'll actually get around to doing a post/video on the things I bought from my trip to Korea. I actually did buy a lot but somehow, I can't seem to find the time to sit down and organize my thoughts! So, what I'm going to do instead is pick out my favorite ones from the haul and write a review on them.


The first one up is this eyeliner that I am most impressed with! It is called the CathyCat Easy Eyeliner. It is a waterproof liquid eyeliner in black. I know my previous liquid eyeliners have all been a success (Bourjois and Eyeko) but this one is again quite different from the two previous ones.


This liquid eyeliner has a really, really amazingly fine and precise brush. The previous two cannot even compare! The brush is actually a brush that sweeps across the eye. So what happens? Zero wiggly lines! Because other liquid eyeliners have a rather stiff tip, it may drag the skin along. However, because this is like a very, very, very small and fine paint brush like brush, it is really flexible and precise!


The color isn't as jet black, so at first I thought... hmm. But when on the eyes, it is black enough! Meaning, just because it isn't JET black when you swatch, doesn't mean it looks any less black on the eye.

Also, this is a really travel-friendly, compact size. It is about 1/3rd smaller than regular liquid eyeliners. That makes it super easy to just chuck in the bag for any fix-ups during the day. Although, this just does not budge! But then again, it erases really well with a makeup remover. I honestly don't have any smudging problems with my eyes (I'm blessed!) my sister, who also bought this and whose eyes are always smudging, said that this is the very best!

Because this is a product marketed towards Asians, the very fine tip always one to get right into the lashes. Asians tend to have smaller eyes than Caucasians and so, being able to draw a finer line is quite important


you can honestly draw a picture with this! 
I don't remember the price, but if you are ever in Korea (South, duh!) then, do stop by a store called Olive Young (something like a Sephora in Korea, but not really), and pick this up! It's so worth it :)

3 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the Physician's Formula liner I love but with a shorter, likely more precise brush. Really love these types of liners, they give you so much control x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Are they? I've never tried Physician's Formula but maybe I should resort to that once I'm finished with this! thanks x

      Delete
  2. ooooh intresting Lovely post <3

    http://ruby--x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.