Oh Earnesto! The Elegant Cire Trudon Candle

I can't believe I haven't blogged about this candle yet. Winter is coming and what better time is there than now to talk about candles? I'm almost done with this massive pot of glorious luxurious scent. I've mentioned it in a few videos I think and maybe mentioned it within posts, but not one exclusive post for this candle. Tisk tisk, shame on me. So, without further ado let me introduce to you this beautiful candle by Cire Trudon, called Earnesto.


This has to be my all time favorite candle, ever. I've burnt many-a-different candles, but nothing and I mean nothing comes as close to this. Not even one from my favorite brand Diptyque. Cire Trudon is the oldest candle company existing to current day. It had made candles for kings and queens in palaces and what not. My, and you'll know why.

Earnesto is one of their most popular scents. It has a very thick woody scent that is so welcoming and luxurious. Even before you burn it, the scent of the candle is so strong you can smell it all throughout your house. Wherever you are, you are instantly brought into the Golden Ages of France and suddenly you feel you've become Marie Antoinette! No exaggeration, really.

It's a massive pot I have to say. I begged my sister to get this for me in France because I assumed it was cheaper. Now, I haven't done the calculations but I think they are around a similar price if you get it here in NY. There is one Cire Trudon downtown NYC. I haven't been able to stop by that shop but I've seen pictures of the store and it looks marvelous!


I have to say, you get what you pay for. This bucket of luxurious wax is a hefty price more pricer than Diptyque's candles. I believe it starts from around $88. I had put off burning it for the longest time because it was too precious to burn away. But once you do, you don't regret spending that money on a candle. It lasts long and it smells so... so... good.

The case is also this beautiful green glass (different color for each scent) and this golden print on the front. Now, before I saw it in person, I thought that gold mark was engraved in the glass. Unfortunately, it's just a sticker! But, you couldn't tell could you? :) I can't wait to finish this up and use it to hold some cotton pads and buds or makeup brushes! All in all, too good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.