NOTD "British Racing Green"

So, do you remember how a few posts back I talked about not being a nail-polish obsessed girl? Well, it's still kind of true but I have to say, over a course of a few months, I've gotten pretty addicted to wearing nail polish. Whether that's good or bad, or rather... neutral, I owe it all to the beauty girls out on Youtube. 

Taken with Instagram

I had placed an order few a few Butter nail polishes a few weeks back. I've been taking my time with each. This time I tried their wondrously named, very posh "British Racing Green". Online, it looked like hunter green. I didn't know there were hints of pearls. When I got, I saw pearls and it wasn't as "dark" as I thought it would be. So I had put it off for awhile until I thought I'd give it a proper chance. So, I did. And voila! It is such.... a pretty deep hunter green. The pearls aren't very obvious. It just gives a nice coat of glean. I absolutely love LOVE this color so much. No wonder it's one of their best-selling. And, considering I don't look that great with green nail polishes, this shade totally makes me happy :)





What do you guys think? :) I love it. I think the green also hints the Christmas spirit. I took these pictures with flash so the color looks different in person than these pictures. It's a bit darker and more matte (can't see as much pearls as you can with flash). I'm also deeply into dark nail polishes and so I'm happy it's as dark as I hoped it to be. It's just lovely!





1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.