Aromatherapy!

I must admit, life's been pretty stressful. I've been spraying these two aromatherapeutic products on my pillows before I sleep. They are the Bath&Body Works Aromatherapy "Stress Relief" pillow mist and body mist. I wasn't one to believe in aromatherapy. A part of me thinks it's just the mind being fooled. But, I had to admit. I did feel slightly better when I smelt these therapeutics scents! I didn't purchase them. My mother had them sitting by her bedside and I thought I'd give it a try.


They have different ranges. The "Stress Relief" line is the spearmint lemongrass scent. It's this breezy yet spicy clean scent. It is a bit strong. You don't want to be dumping this on your body or on your pillows. Oh no! Just a few spritz here and there and you'll start feeling a bit "airy" and perhaps even that peaceful "lightheaded" feeling. Oh, I can't explain well but it feels slightly, slightly peaceful. No, unfortunately it won't cure all aches in the heart and mind, but it'll help you calm down a bit.

Try it if you will, you might find yourself liking aromatherapy more than you know. If you have some aromatherapy faves, do tell me down below. I'd love to know! I've personally been wanting to try the ThisWorks "Stress Less" mists (the UK brand). It's a bit pricey compared to these bottles that sell for around $10, which is a really good bargain considering how long they last! But if you do have faves, do tell me and perhaps tell me what's good about them? :)

I've placed them with my favorite Cire Trudon candle that I recently featured on my blog. These scents are absolutely calming and wonderful. When you have these scents going on and you walk into a room full of these deep scents, you feel like you're in a spa of your own. Hopefully that can de-stress your life a bit :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.