NOTD: Anybody, Bahama?

Anybody want to go to the Bahamas when the cold is seeping in now? Well, I for sure would like to. But, unfortunately, affordability prevents such fantasies from happening. However, I have here this beautiful autumnal nail polish shade from Essie called "Bahama Mama". Someone tell me why this is called Bahama Mama because when I see this color, I don't really think of the Bahamas. I think of true autumn shade!






This is so beautiful. I saw a bunch of youtubers recommend this color and I was a bit hesitant about it. I remember putting on a dark red shade on my nails and oh goodness, how dreadful it was! My hands looked so old and yuck! But this deep purple is such a flattering color. You can definitely hint the purple although it is intensely deep and dark. The pictures show a lot more purple than you can see in person. But regardless, this is such a pretty shade.

Also, a tip I give myself when applying dark nail polishes is to make sure I cut my nails shorter than usual. I do have fairly long nails, or at least the general shape of it. When I'm wearing nudes, I don't mind a bit of length but when I apply dark shades, I want to keep them short so as to avoid looking too dramatic or witch-like. Of course, purely my preference!

I just love this shade so much! Happy I bought it and definitely another autumn/Fall nail polish for the season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.