NOTD: Essie "Case Study"

Have I been saturated with studying? I even opted for a nail polish called "Case Study" by Essie. I saw this on Essie nail polish's Facebook page and searched for the very color a model was wearing. I don't own any "dull" colors. I hate my hands looking old and or dead. But this color looked so elegant, classic, and chic. Also, now that Fall is here, I thought this would be a great color. 


I ordered it online and so I was pretty worried about what the actual color would look like and how it'd work on my skin. Luckily, I think it works well! I absolutely love it. And just like its name, I feel its appropriate for my setting. Something about this color also reminds me of a winter day stuck inside a cozy library, muddled between stacks of books with a cup of white chocolate mocha, hearing the silent snow fall outside the window. 

It's difficult to describe the color. It's brown and gray, in such a perfect mix! Doesn't it give the illusion that it's some really expensive nail polish? It looks luxurious. And it's hard for these colors to not make your hands look dead, but this works. I don't know. Maybe you guys disagree, but I think it's such a nice elegant color!



Also, wearing this color with beige cardigans look really pretty! It's just so Autumnal :)


What are some of your favorite Fall nail polishes?

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this colour for fall! I've been loving Essie's 'Bordeaux', another good colour for the fall season! x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.