Exposed⎪Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush


The great thing about the blog community is that you get to know things you wouldn't have known or discovered on your own. Sometimes I fall into a set pattern and use only what I use. I'm kind of wary on hypes because it may just be a hype. But recently, I've found a few bloggers whom I consider my beauty bibles-- and they've mentioned on several notes, the brand Tarte.




I've got to say, never thought of trying their products until these respectable wonderful bloggers mentioned them! The two recommended blushes from Tarte were "Exposed" and "Tipsy". "Tipsy" is an orange-coral blush and since I am already satisfied with Benefit "Coralista" I thought I'd give "Exposed" a try.


It's a beige with a pink base. When I read the reviews, I read that the blush just gave the most natural yet defined look on the face. On days you're looking for a natural defined look but nothing too heavy, you can go for this.


I bought it a few days ago and I haven't stopped wearing it since! It really is a natural sheer yet buildable blush color. It almost acts as a contouring blush so it does the duo effect. It looks a bit darker and mauve-pink in real life, but when you take a brush and sweep it on your face, you see that the beige works really well with all skin tones. I think the blush is on the very sheer side so it can work really well with pale skin. Because I am pretty tan, I find myself building it around my cheekbones about three times.

The effects are really nice! It narrows your face, defines your contours, gives a slight natural flush, and doesn't make you look "too heavy". I love it indeed! It's completely matte and I think that's what gives a more natural look.

It's a good price of $24. The packaging doesn't look like much I have to say but the content is quite lovely. I've heard many a good things when I had this blush on so yay for that! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.