Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask

I received this hair treatment product in my May Glossybox. As I've mentioned before in my previous posts I'm not all that into hair so I've heard about Phyto (a French brand) before but didn't know much about it. But they seem to be one of the best hair care treatments out there. That being said, I was excited to try this. It's for dry hair and it "intensely hydrates". 


Directions for use goes as such: You shampoo your hair and apply a quarter amount to wet hair. You comb through with fingers to evenly distribute products over entire head of hair, focusing on ends. Leave on for 2-5 minutes (I put it on longer) and rinse thoroughly!

I absolutely love this. When I was away in Texas for a few days, I was stuck with the worst shampoos and conditioners... and on top of that, I spent swimming in the pool for a few hours. That killed my hair. I came back and immediately had this in my hair. Now it's soft and smooth again!

It is an instant effect. This is the travel size but I might go out and get the full size when I run out. 

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.