NOTD: Essie "Fiji"

Hello hello! Today's post is going to be a short one, just sharing my love for Essie's "Fiji" nail polish that I featured in my recently posted "Drugstore Haul". It's truly baby pink color with a pastel white undertone. It would make your hands look more "tan" which I know some people love. It's a really pretty color and I'd wear it only that it's a bit too white for my like. I often find that when I have bright nail polishes on, it distracts me and makes me keep looking down at my nails! That's fine if you're a beauty girl, but I find it hard when trying to study :(

Anyway, but it really is a pretty color (hence I keep looking at my nails!) The first picture down below was right after I finished my top coat. Unfortunately, I haven't painted them well so you could see all the side marks. Oops! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.