NARS Kuala Lumpur

I am currently loving Nars eyeshadow duo "Kuala Lumpur". Crazy name with such beautiful colors. It is very pigmented and creamy, and the two blend very well with each other. I put the lighter shade all over my lid and take the darker color at the ends and blend it together. I love the plum color on the eyelids. It gives such a sultry and fun look. I've been meaning to look for a purple-plum color as I've heard it brings out the dark eyes.


These two definitely work really well together. I might pop in a brighter color still towards the front in the inner corners because in the summer it might feel the colors are a bit dark. But they are buildable so you can play it soft or make it more sultry!


I'm keeping an eye out for some other Nars eyeshadows. I love the texture and colors that the Nars range has!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.