NOTD: Dior Vernis "Safari Beige" 219

If you've watched or read my Sephora Haul post, you'll know I raved on about Dior's "Safari Beige" nail polish-- that it's simply the nude of all nudes, the truest to a "nude" you'll ever find. I wasn't joking about it. Nope.


I had forgotten how gorgeous Dior's Vernis' are. The applicator is AMAZING, and I know I say that for a lot of things but hear me out. The brush is pointed and thick so that literally for most of your nails, you can just press it down and it'll cover the entire nail. How easy! It is so easy to apply!

The next amazing thing besides color, applicator, is the texture itself. Holy Moly! Thick, creamy, luxurious, and terribly terribly chic! The gloss is gorgeous and no matter how damaged your nails are, this thing will cover it up and make it smooth as a baby's bottom.


Price is a con, but I'm thinking... you sure get what you pay for.

Applied this with a 30second dry Sally Hansen top coat. First I thought it was dry completely in 30 seconds, but it meant dry to touch. Eh, I guess I was expecting too much. But this top coat also guarantees ZERO chipping, so yay for that! It definitely is dry to touch in 30 seconds but as my rule goes, I won't risk it until I can tap my nails together and hear that nice plastic-y sound! (You know what I mean)


Looking chic and classic :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.