May 2012 Favorites

It's June everyone! How time does pass! I think one of the great things about blogging is that you, by means of these monthly posts and keeping track of your beauty patterns, also become aware of time passing. Whereas if you aren't blogging, sometimes the fine lines between days and months can just become a blur.

That being said, I've had a few monthly favorites. I pretty much love all the products I use, and unlike most beauty girls, the amount of products I have are minimal. I try to keep myself aware of the fact that I have "enough" and try not to let my love for trying new things get out of hand. However, like most people, I do cave to my desires time to time.


Some of them are newfound discoveries like Nuxe's "Reve de Miel", ByTerry's Liquid eyeliner, and the makeup brush cleanser called "Blendercleanser". Otherwise, I've been using most of these products for awhile.

Here is the full list of the products:

  • NAKED palette from Urban Decay
  • Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation (20 Beige)
  • Tom Ford Lipstick (Violet Fatale)
  • MAC "Hue" lipstick
  • Essie "Neo Whimsical" 
  • Butter London "Tea with the Queen"
  • Blendercleanser
  • Diptyque "Oyedo"

I also uploaded a video talking about each product. Here it is :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.