5 Reasons for Loving my NARS Concealer

I am currently loving my Nars concealer. The shade I have is Medium1 "Custard". I find this concealer so perfect to carry around and it's always in my bag when I'm out and about.


What I love so much about this concealer is 1) the packaging is just awesome. 2) the concealer is not cake at all and although the coverup is not as great as other concealers I have used, it gives you this general blur to the areas of blemishes that helps reduce focus to problem areas and emphasis in clearer areas 3) the concealer is great for brightening the skin while covering blemishes because when I am out and my foundation has sort of faded away, when I pop this all over my face and blend it in with my fingers, I am instantly fresh again! 5) texture is amazing and it just glides onto your skin without any heavy feeling!


The cons now would be that the pigmentation or the actual "cover up" isn't 100% guaranteed. I've tried Benefit's and MAC's concealers and I find that they do a better job in actually "erasing" blemishes. Nars concealer isn't as great in that aspect. However, like I've mentioned in the above, I find the 5 pros I find about this concealer worth the purchase. I've also found it hard to find my shade of concealers but Nars had just the perfect shade for me! Another con might be that it does not last forever... not that anything does, but I haven't tested this out perfectly yet but it does seem that it fades and erase over time. But that's why the packaging is so important to me! So that I can easily fix up my face again.

The thing is I dislike powdered face, although I often see that powder products really do the job of coverage. Sometimes though the primary makeup you had on when you left the house is completely changed when to "fix it" you destroy the natural look of it by caking your face with powder. I think that's why I like to use a concealer just in few areas that a powder that might make my face look heavy.


You can see that you barely see the actual product when blended. You can see a fine brightening concealed area right where I wrote "w/ blending". It just goes to show how lovely the texture is and how smooth it blends into skin.

As you can see, I do enjoy using the Nars concealer! What are some of your favorite concealers? 

xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.