May Glossybox USA

Finally my May Glossybox came... in June. But, nonetheless, I am so super duper happy with the products that came in the box!


Basically, for those who don't know what Glossybox is, it's one of those beauty subscription services where you sign up for monthly beauty boxes to ship right to your door. Glossybox gives five travel size luxury brand products, specially planned out by their beauty editors and such. The annual subscription is $220 which is a better deal because you're given an approximately $30 discount.

It is their first or second Glossybox in the USA and I believe that had some trouble launching their website. I know I had a bit of a problem. But their customer services were wonderful. From the day they started accepting order, these boxes were so quickly sold out... I almost drew a breath of relief that I had gotten more order placed.

That being said, my excitement has been subdued by the arrival of my box today. There were five travel/full size products with a bonus Glossybox brush.


Products were:
  • Phytojobo Intense Hydrating Mask for Dry Hair
  • Burberry Lip Mist in the color Copper No. 202
  • Marvis Whtening Mint Toothpaste
  • Zoya color Myrta

Loved them all, will try them out soon. Meanwhile, if you'd like to know more about Glossybox visit their website: www.glossybox.com


2 comments:

  1. wow, what a great glossybox *_* wish ours would be so good :/
    in btw I have to say that your blog is really really nice, dear :) keep up the great work!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how nice of you! :) thank you!
      I love your blog as well xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.