NOTD: ButterLondon "Kerfuffle" & CND Top Coat!

Butter London is addicting... and so is this color. It's a color called "Kerfuffle". I love this so much. It's pink but not just pink. It's pink with a bit of peach. I've realized that I look good with shades that have a bit of peach in it. I like it that it's not just baby pink. It's this soft pink with that hint of something that makes it softer and more milder. Love it!


Remember I bought the Sally Hansen "MegaShine" topcoat? Oh, I was very disappointed indeed. If ever considering a top coat, stay clear of that. The shine isn't that great and oh dear... my nails were chipping so much! So, I decided to try CND's SuperShiney topcoat. CND is known for their Shellac nails (which I so want to try!) and since they are very recognized and a professional brand, I thought I could trust them.


I really wanted that super shiny effect. Also, this top coat promises hardening so that the nail polishes don't chip too fast. So far, I love it! It really is SUPER SHINY! :)

The next picture is one I took with flash.
Oh and please excuse how horrendously I've applied this! The brush was actually deformed, which is unlike Butter at all! I might go back to Ulta and exchange it. 
Take note! My rings from Catbird :))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.