Not all Topcoats are the Same: CND Super Shiney


I love this topcoat, and the real proof came when I tried it with my Butter London "Gobsmacked" nail polish. This super glittery, almost 3D black/gray granite nail polish looks so beautiful, but as days go by the shine kind of dies. But this CND Super Shiney high-gloss topcoat really brings out the shine. I'm going to stick with just talking about the topcoat, although I mean... the Butter London "Gobsmacked" is amazing and would love to go on and on about it.



Anyway, this top coat from CND promises high shine and long-lasting, hardening effect. Also, it dries quite quickly. I want to just point out that Sally Hansen's "MegaShine" is SUCH a disappointment! My nails were chipping by the next day. But so is the Sally Hansen "InstaDry". The best Sally Hansen topcoat was the Double-Duty. It actually helped my nails stay anti-chip for a week! But this CND gives such a beautiful real super shine as well as hardening the nails so that they don't chip or wear away at the ends.


CND is known for their shellac aren't they? I've never tried shellac, but I really want to! I can see why they are so recognized for their whole nail range. Love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.