Wishlist #2: FRAGRANCE AND RINGS!


So, you know I have an unhealthy obsession for fragrances and rings. Rings are a fairly new thing, and I blame it all on Catbird because before I discovered this little shop in Brooklyn, I never had an "obsession" for jewelry. That's all changed now, and I've collected about five Catbird rings thus far. Still, there are more I want to purchase. I've restrained myself and chose the two top rings I am dying to have! It's the rose-gold Cat-ring ($150) and a twisted ring ($65). It will be perfect for staking the rest of what I have!

As for fragrances, I mean I'm name my favorite three brands. Diptyque. Byredo Parfums. and Jo Malone. It's all pretty European since one is French, another Swiss(?), and lastly, English. For Diptyque, I have three eaux des toilettes but because they are so light, I wanted to try the colognes. I couldn't choose between the three they had. I will pick one up though for sure! My giftcard to Saks will get pretty handy soon :) As for Byredo Parfums, I have two from them: Pulp and Seven Veils. But recently, my big sister has been eyeing my Pulp. I'm afraid I'd eventually have to hand it over. So, in replacement I have been thinking of getting Blanche. When I went for a test sniff at Barneys, I was truly mesmerized of the purity and clarity of the scent. Still, I was set on getting the ones I had decided beforehand. Also, Bal D'afrique, one of the top-selling fragrance was another excellent sniff! Due to the fact that it is really expensive, I am thinking of choosing between the two. I still haven't made up my mind! Lastly, Jo Malone... the most affordable of the three is also a safe yet luxurious English fragrance. I have the large Wild Bluebell scent, but it seems oh-so-lonely on its own! I want to find something that will give it more dimension. Since the weather is getting warmer, I am thinking of picking up something that has a floral and/or fruity family scent! So far, I am thinking of the Blueberry Bay. I have yet to have a test sniff!

Finally, just because it looks really elegant & chic, I want to buy Catbird's roller-ball perfume case. I currently use Travelo to carry around my perfume, which is excellent. But just look at that long white elegant stick. Doesn't it look so classy? Another must on my wishlist I have to say!

So, this is some of my fragrance & jewelry wish products! If I were to add beauty products, it'd cause the collage to BURST. So I kept it as minimal as I could. What are some of your wish products?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.