No Smudgy Eyes! NARS Pro-Prime


My eyes are kind to me when it comes to smudgy eyes. However, that doesn't mean I am totally free of any creasing throughout the day. Sure enough, by the end of the day, I look at my eyes and sometimes it's just yuck! The color has seeped into the crease lines and it's just a mess. It's winter so it's not so bad, but peeps, summer is coming soon and who wants to worry about having your eye makeup melt on you throughout the day?


So as a solution, I present to you this eye primer. It's the NARS pro-prime smudge-proof eye primer. Now, I know people go on and on about the Urban Decay eye primer potions. But honestly, I'm always like: "huh?" I don't see the effects of it at all. I know, it's probably just me since so many people get the benefits from them. But, coming from someone who doesn't find "primers" to be necessary, you can guess how great this thing is if I'm saying: IT WORKS!

Just add a little bit of this (dap it on) across your eyelid (before or after foundation). Let it set for a few seconds or so and then go and apply your eyeshadow! Simple as that :)

I first tried this out when I received it with my 500-POINT Sephora bonus box containing bits and pieces of Nars products. I was so impressed I soon and bought the full size. With this even by the end of the day, even the thickest and creamiest eyeshadows stayed IN TACT. I know Urban Decay eyeshadows tend to crease a little bit more than other products because they are so intense and thick. This primer kept the colors alive and in place even by the end of the day!

This truly is a keeper! What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.