Burberry Fresh Glow




Ever since I've been wearing the Benefit Watts-up highlighter, I've been really "digging" highlighting and glowing products. If you didn't know about this already, I truly love the NARS sheer glow. It just has this perfect 1-2-3 that makes it so lovable. However, there are days though that I really would like a FLAWLESS coverage. So, I've been going for my Estee Lauder Maximum Coverage Foundation ever since I bought it. I'll write in detail my foundation routine post, but point is, this Burberry Fresh Glow makeup base gives me that glow that Nars Sheer glow gives, but somehow in its own special way.



When I picked this up at Saks, the lady who sold it to us told us that when this product launched, beauty editors picked up 5-10 boxes of this at a time. It was sold out for quite some time and it's come back into stock. Supposedly we were lucky to get our hands on it. But hey, regardless of the advertising/convincing/selling superficiality of it all, it really seems to be that good. The lady at the Burberry counter mixed this Fresh Glow with their foundation and applied it on my sister (I always push people to experiment with something before I have it on my face ^^). Anyway, the result? Her skin looked BEAUTIFUL!

So, I decided to give myself a try. As I reviewed with the Burberry Glow Blushes something about Burberry makes everything seem natural and "from within". I love that whole look about one's visage. It's never a bad choice to look "radiant" from "within" or rather, "naturally". So, I really love the name of this makeup base.
Completely blended it!
I tried mixing this in with my Estee Lauder foundation. LOVED IT! It softens and liquifies any foundation so it is easier to apply. Then you get this all over, all very natural glow on the face. You see these pearls in the product. It does look scarier, especially since I took these pictures with flash so you'll see the pearls more. But really on the skin, it isn't anything like IN YOUR FACE SHINE. It's, again I say, a natural fresh glow!

It is pricey ($48). It's Burberry. But if you're on the search for a really luxurious glowing product and you need something to mix in with your perhaps all-too-matte foundation (or doesn't even have to be) this would be great. The lady at the counter said this is best mixed in with your foundation. But maybe you want to apply it as a base first and then apply your foundation, or maybe you would just like to have this product on to give this shine to your already flawless face! Whatever your preference, this really is lovely. However, I do recommend using it with a foundation!

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts on it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.