June Glossybox (USA) 2012

The June Glossybox came in July...! If only they'd deliver it or ensure that the month's Glossybox would actually arrive in that month, it'd be only 200 million times better. Well, that being said, right in the first day of July I had to head out of town and so I finally was able to pick up my box when I came back... which was today. I couldn't contain my curiosity so I did check online to see what people got in their boxes. I had a heads up but I was still thrilled to see what the products were.


Interestingly enough, I hadn't received a Glossybox beauty card explaining what each of the products were for the May Glossybox. I thought that's just how it was, but realized my box was just missing it. Thankfully, I received both the beauty card AND a Glossy Magazine! I'm not sure if it's their new edition but whatever the case, now the box seems extra fuller! The concept of the box is titled SUMMER SIMPLICITY.

The products I received are:

  • Ahava Mineral Botanic Hibiscus & Fig Velvet Cream Wash
  • First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream 
  • Ofra Cosmetics Eye Shadow ICE (Black)
  • vBeauté skincare
  • Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturizing Treatment (For hair)
  • BONUS: Urban Organics from a PERFUME ORGANIC daytime fragrance sample 



I love that all besides the First Aid Beauty are brands I've never heard of or tried. I'm excited to try them, and they all smell so fresh and lovely. I especially love the eye shadow. It's in a tube and the color is very similar to NARS eyeshadow "Lhasa".

Anyway, I'm going to go now and read up what's in the Glossy Mag!

How do you like your Glossybox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.