French Pharmacie & Beauty Haul

My sister took a trip to Paris and while her stay there, I sent over a list of French products I wanted from their pharmacies. I've had quite a list built up from watching a lot of Youtubers and beauty gurus and their gush over French skincare. However, with the currency exchange and the calculation, most of them were near the same price as if you were to get them here in NY. The ones I feature in my video are ones that were slightly cheaper.


I also added in some miscellany products I was dying for as well. One was the Diptyque perfume which I heard was much cheaper in Paris than they were here. I am an addict of Diptyque and in particular, "my scent" is the Eau Duelle one. She stocked me up on a large and small bottle of it, and I couldn't be more content! I had run out of my old bottle just in time to start with these, fresh from Paris!

The other non-pharmacy product was the Cire Trudon candles... which if you are a candle junkie you will know that this is just a must-have (well, subjectively speaking). It's the oldest candle company run today and the packaging is the utmost regal. The store in fact, is here in NYC as well but the price just isn't a bargain. It's not shocking but still, if I could get it cheaper why not, right? The scent my sister bought for me was the Earnesto, which smells clean, fresh, herbal, and botanical!

Watch my video as I go through each product and gush over their divine beings... :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.