BIODERMA Créaline H2O: Makeup Remover HOW TO

I might do a mini French pharmacy haul, not necessarily the shopping I did but what my sister did for me while her stay in Paris! The very first thing I begged her to pick up was this, the Bioderma Créaline H2O. It's always talked about as one of the best makeup removers for sensitive skin. 


Honestly, I'm one of those lazy people that want the makeup removing done all in one with cleansing and stuff. But I must admit, it's partly because I hate the feeling of applying oil on my face and feeling it mix around my face while in the process of "removing".

At first, I was lost on how to use this Bioderma H20. I thought you first apply it directly on hands and massage into face. If you have this product, you'll know that that's nearly impossible because the content is H20 and it easily trickles down and out of your hands. You find you can't massage it on your face, and all in all, you end up using a ton of it on your face with little effect.

Thought, this must NOT be how to use it for all it's hyped up about! I read the directions with my blurry French skills, and found you were to apply it on a cotton pad first and sweep it all across your face.

Holy moly! What a simple and big difference. I find it is so soothing on the skin, and gentle. It does a wonderful job in removing makeup and I see now what Lisa Eldrige meant when she said she could do three four different makeups in consecutive on a model's face as long as she had this non-irritating yet totally effective makeup remover/cleanser.

What I love is that you don't have the thick substance of oil. It feels, seriously, just like water. Even when you get close to your eyes trying to dissolve the eyeliner right on your lash line, you'll find it doesn't hurt your eye or get your contacts blurry if you have contact lens on.

The price says about 14 euros. What does that convert to, somewhere in the twenty dollars? I find it not as accessible in America. You can buy it on Amazon but I found it much pricer than what they sell for in France.

I got the large size (three of them...) and a travel size which is all too cute.

Have you guys tried this out? What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.