Summer Essentials: How to Keep Makeup On All Day

I don't know I didn't try again sooner but the key to keeping makeup on all day in the summer is PRIMERS... and a few extra bits here and there. My past experience with primers didn't go well and ever since I've been roaming from no primers to maybe BB creams, then back to nothing at all! BB creams were much too heavy though it did the job. Primers, well, bad experience. 

But recently I've been annoyed at having to touch up during the day in the hot summer day. Wished for a way to keep my makeup on all day, and thought, why not try primers again.

The thing that I was absolutely looking for however was that the primer not only did the job of prepping skin and keeping makeup on, but must also be helpful to the skin and not make the skin breakout or any of that. There are lots of products that perhaps do the job but aren't responsible for what happens after. 

Point is, I wanted a primer that would benefit my skin AS WELL as keep my makeup on all day, but also something that was light and oil-free enough to keep my skin looking fresh. 

So these are what I've been using, in rotation or together. The moisturizers I have mentioned in my previous Summer Mattfiying Moisturizers post. As for the other products, I will soon post a review of the two face primers I am raving about at the moment. I can't believe it took so long to realize I really needed primers!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.