NUXE Huile Prodigieuse / Multi-purpose Oil

This stuff is Nuxe's bestselling product. It sells some crazy amount every few seconds and it really is luxuriously pleasing to use. I leave this on my top-shelf where the golden packaging gives a fine boost to the entire visage of my top-shelf :) It's a multi-purpose oil that you could use for your face, hair, and body with their signature Prodigieuse scent embedded in it. The smell is really lovely and rich. The bottle came with a sample parfum that I used it and have since seriously considered getting it (however resisting knowing I have enough perfumes!)


I haven't tried it on my face yet. I'm a bit wary of scented products on my face, but I have definitely tried it on my body and hair. I think this does amazing things to my hair. It has the Moroccan Oil effect but without the heaviness that it has. I also know that some people dislike the smell of the Moroccan oil. Well peeps, why not try this one? It's scent is... I couldn't tell you. It's not one of those "note" thingies so go try it out yourselves. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and shiny, and even bouncy. It doesn't weight down at all.


For body, you can spritz it or spray it on your hands and rub it through. It is a drying oil so it doesn't leave any grease on your skin. I don't feel this penetrates your skin and hydrates immensely but it does leave your outer skin supple and soft, and smelling nice :)

Love it. It's a nice luxury oil to use for hair and body (and face if you want)! I'd have to use this up at least half to know if this is a must repurchase, but I'm loving the experience thus far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.