Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils

Sephora recently had 20% off for "Friends and Family". I took advantage of that once-in-a-bloom-moon discount code to buy this much wanted Urban Decay "Ocho Loco" eyeliner set. Honestly, I don't need all the colors in here but hear me on this. The price of this original price of about $200 was selling for about $55! Let's be honest here. Isn't this a total bargain? 8 full size eyeliners with a sharpener? Worth it.




More so because Urban Decay gets very respectable reviews. I wanted an eyeliner pencil for awhile. Again, much like my dilemma with the liquid eyeliner, I was again hesitant about which eyeliner pencil to buy. I find eye pencils are so hard to work with unless they are extra sharp, or unless you instead to tidy them by smudging them! Also, although you can with liquid eyeliners, pencil eyeliners are honestly better for the lower waterline. Again, because I wanted it to stay on the waterline, I needed it to be long-lasting.


The set comes with a matte jet black eyeliner. The other seven colors are sparkly. When I first took the black one and swatched it, I was surprised with how smoothly, thickly, and fully it ran across my skin. I had literally just placed it on my skin when it just glided it away. It is super creamy and soft, with full on pigmentation. Although I honestly am one that doesn't have smudgy eyes near the end of the day because somehow eye makeup lasts on me, I still will say that I do think this is very long-lasting.


I began to try other colors and although I'm not sure how often I'll get to where these colors, they are all so impressive and beautiful. I especially love "Hustle" for my lower waterline. It gives a softer look than black. Some pop of color here and there would also be very nice according to the look you want and such!

Overall, I agree with the 5/5 rating people have given them (on Sephora's website!)! Oh, and I forgot to mention! This is only and exclusively ONLINE. You cannot get this deal in stores so if you like the deal, find it online at www.sephora.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.