Plum Up the Cheeks!

Nars Blush in "Sin" is a gorgeous plum shade for the cheeks. Honestly, I haven't tried too many Nars blush. I have no idea why, but it seems to have taken me awhile to actually purchase them. I love all their shades and I definitely want to try all and everything, but the first on my list was this shade in "Sin". I've heard so much about this blush, especially from my all-time favorite beauty guru Tanya Burr. Well, almost everything she does looks absolutely stunning on her. Still, I thought I'd jump in the wagon and give myself a try.



It's been about a month since I bought it but after dropping it (mentioned in my last video), I felt too discouraged to blog about it (for the sake of pretty pictures!). Luckily though, Sephora graciously took it and gave me a brand new one and so now, with much enthusiasm, I introduce to you SIN.


I don't know where Nars gets up with all their provocative names, but Sin definitely sounds mischievous. I was quite surprised at how purple it looks in the picture when swatched on my fingers. On the cheeks, you definitely see the plum but it's also a bit rosy, giving you a subtle flush and contour on the cheek area.



I found that the shade is a bold shade and that you must be careful not to dab your brush too much into the blush. I think a minimal amount goes a long way, and when you put just the right amount, it really makes you look... lovely! I've swatched them in different lights to help you get a gist of the color payoff and the subtleness of several shades within this single pan of color.

I love that the blush is matte. I've been breaking out way too much recently, and I just don't want any shimmer to emphasize those spots. Also, the matte blushes make your cheeks look... gentle. I have a whole list of Nars blushes I want to try now, but I must say, the rave was no lie! This blush is definitely a beautiful shade. I've been wearing it everyday since I bought it.

What are some of your favorite Nars blushes?

2 comments:

  1. I love Nars Orgasm! :) It's a peachy/coral color that's gorgeous on any skin tone, but looks best if you have yellow undertones because it will really enhance your skin. :)

    http://ariemacherie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must really be worth the hype! I'd love to try it :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.