Life Update #2

Hurricane Sandy has hit NY hard, especially in the area I live in. That being said, I had been cut off from the livable world when I lost power, electricity, heat, and internet (along with 3G) just a week ago. I am currently at a different place, thankfully supplied with all three. But this is for the moment being. Going home is terrible because it's going home to a ghost town with absolute zero light, into a house that is freezing cold. I have caught the cold, and a whole slew of other mess has gotten involved with this whole Hurricane Sandy business.

That being said, my blog has undoubtedly been neglected. Once life gets back to normal, I'd like to put up a few posts I have planned. Until then, if any of you read this, please keep NY in your prayers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.