Eyeko. Liquid Eyeliner

After I've run out of my dear Bourjois liquid eyeliner, I was both on the search for an equal or better liquid eyeliner and contemplating whether I should pay unnecessary shipping for another Bourjois liquid eyeliner. I did what sensible beauty girls would do. I rummaged through my favorite beauty bloggers' blogs and tried to find something that would suit me. Unfortunately, I couldn't quite find the "one". I kept asking around, and perhaps the wise words "Seek and ye shall find!" was suited for this!


My sister's friend had long used this product and recommended it. Honestly, I haven't heard all that much about it, but on my trip to Sephora, I gave a quick look at this skinny eye marker thing. It looked sleek and the felt tip seemed decent. I saw "Eyeko... London" and I thought, "oh no... I already love so many UK beauty brands, would this be the next?"


I decided to give it a try. My sister insisted. I bought it, and tried it out, and I have to say... this could definitely replace my previous eyeliner! Now, mind you, these are the early days. I'll have to keep on watch of how long this product lasts and in what circumstances it works and/or doesn't. But so far, so very, very good!


What I am most impressed about is exactly what the words of the product says. It's the "Skinny Liquid Eyeliner". The felt tip is marvelously skinny, precise, and efficient. (Now that I realize, I haven't taken a picture of the actual tip! What a shame...) It glides on ever so smoothly and because the point is long, skinny, and tight, it is ideal for those who are paranoid of getting as close to the lash line as possible. I would also recommend this to people who want just a subtle thickening or emphasis on the lash line, and not the "in your face" thick liquid eyeliner. It is so good at tight lining, I was overly impressed. Of course, if you wanted the thick line, you could always do that too. 


Of course, to eyeliners, there's the thing about "winging it out". I've found that flicking it at the end is quite easy and you don't have to nerve yourself about it. 

I've read reviews online. Some people complain about it smudging easily. I'm not one to judge too much on that because someone, eye products "stay" on my eyes in quite some decent manner. I've worn this 12+ hours and it seems to be completely intact when I came home. I did realize that if you rub it hard enough, it'd smudge off. That could be a con, but then again, as you're drawing, if you mess up, you shan't have to worry! Just take a cotton tip and wipe it off :)

As you can see, the color is intense and thick. I love that! I'm not too sure if they come in other colors, but in my memory, they didn't. (Correct me if I am wrong!) Also, this goodie is just $15. That's a bargain isn't it. Try it out if you're on the search for a liquid eyeliner and tell me what you think. Leave some of your favorite liquid eyeliners in the comments down below. I would love to read them :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.