Easiest Way to Remove: Sephora "Instant Nail Polish Remover"

This post is following up on the post right before introducing the prettiest beige-pink nude nail polish! Here, I'm going to tell you about the easiest way to remove nail polish that will allow less hassle in the whole nail care/polish routine. 


To tell you the truth, I am not a "nail gal" and that makes me a really lazy nail girl... meaning, once I find a shade I like, I wear it until it chips... and sometimes, that means going with the same shade for about a week. No, that doesn't mean removing and reapplying the same shade, that means, applying once and keeping it on for a week or more. 

Yeah, if you are a nail-art guru and lover of all things nails... you're probably thinking I'm one lazy girl! But really, the process of removing nail polish is just a pain. I must admit, applying and waiting for it to dry is also another slew of pain sometimes. But after bloggers have been going on about the Bourjois instant nail polish remover, I thought, why not try the American side of things: Sephora's "Instant Nail Polish Remover". 

It comes in a similar pink-reddish bottle. If you open it up, you'll see what you see in the picture above. You stick your finger it. Give it about three seconds of swirling, and just like that, it's off! And the cotton inside is ever so soft.

There is no sickly alcohol smell you get with nail polish removers. It's rather bearable! In fact, I think they've scented it with something to cancel out that strong distasteful smell. Also, the sponge, as I mention again, is so super duper soft. 

And to think it takes about 3 seconds! 

I've tried cheaper ones because I can get nitty gritty about wasting money and so I thought, let's try the drugstore version of things... Well, the one I got from CVS was pathetical unhelpful! (Sorry to those who may find it favorable). It smelled like they poured the regular bottle of nail polish remover into the bottle, letting a thick, crude sponge soak it all up. Unfortunately, the cotton doesn't "soak it up" all too well so really, when you stick in your finger, you realize you're just swirling your fingers in a puddle of alcohol! But I mean, it was $3... so I shouldn't complain all that much. 

 This is a good price of $9.50, or let's just round it to the nearest dollar... $10. It's definitely worth it! And it makes the whole idea of painting your nails easier :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.