The Body Shop⎜Eyeshadow Shimmer Cubes


Today I want to talk about The Body Shop eyeshadow cubes. The only other makeup I've tried from The Body Shop was their honey bronzer which I didn't have that many great things to say. But after doing some research, I thought I'd give these eyeshadow shimmer cubes a try. 

The palettes I purchased are: Palette 06 called "Chocolate Box Shimmer Cubes" and Palette 30 "Spring Bronze Shimmer". 

The palettes come with four individually packaged eyeshadows. With the price and the deals that The Body Shop always offers, you get so much product! Because each eyeshadow is individually packed, you can switch them around and make your own palette. 


The eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and so easy to blend. All of them are shimmery and they catch the light in beautiful ways. I found that the Palette 30 was easier to work with my skin tone. I personally love palettes that have a frosty white shade to add some shimmer in the inner corners and a beautiful yellow-toned gold shade for all over the lid. 

Here are the swatches from Palette 30 - Spring Bronze Shimmer




The Palette 06 "Chocolate Box Shimmer" has much warmer shades. You can definitely create a warmer smokier Autumnal or winter look. The shades in this palette are so pretty. The lightest pink shade is my personal fave! 

Here are the swatches:





I want to give these shimmer cubes and double thumbs up! I will try to create a look using these palettes. I'm trying to learn how to take pictures so that the makeup actually shows vividly on camera! So, until I learn bear with me :) If you've ever created a look using these palettes, let me know (leave a link?) so I can check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I've owned a set of these in the past with a cranberry, purple, beige and brown shade. They were all incredibly wearable shades but I knew I was never going to make a dent in them and gave it away! I love that nude quad you have! I love the finish these have although I don't own them anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how much product they give, isn't it? haha I guess I'll be using this for awhile.. :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.