Definition Makeup⎪Eyes & Lips


I received a gift from a friend and used it for the first time on camera. It was the Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet "La Romanesque". I loved, loved it so much!

Anyway, this time around I'm being brave and experimenting with the whole "doing-my-makeup-on-camera" thing. This meant exposing my bare naked face. I had to add some filter because my bare face is really... ha! But still, to show the effect of makeup, I thought it was best to show it.


It's a short clip, but hopefully you get the gist of how I did my makeup. I called this the Definition Makeup because it is a general makeup I would wear to emphasize my eyes and lips without looking overdone.

Because I filmed this with my iPad, I thought I'd show you with a high quality picture what my eyes looked like after makeup. I used MAC Soba all over the lid, and then Laura Mercier Gilded Rosegold to contour the eyes. Then, I added MAC A Natural Flirt on my brow bone and inner corners to kind of brighten and blend everything together.

I'm going to do a separate post for just the Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick because it deserves a post of its own! In the meantime, you can watch the video here. If you enjoy it, give it a thumbs up and hopefully I can continue to improve the videos!


1 comment:

  1. Loved your video! Where do you purchase Innisfree products here in the States? And that Laura Mercier "Guilded Rose" color looks really good with Asian skin tones so I think I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.