PONY x MEMEBOX⎪Shine Easy Glam Palettes One & Two


With Lisa Eldridge's approval of Korean beauty products, I thought I'd go with the flow and post this hot product from Korea. 

Sometime in the near future, I want to post a tutorial (or something like a tutorial) using these two palettes and kind of spend a whole video talking about my obsession with a makeup artist who goes by the name Pony. She is a young Korean makeup artist and recently a Youtuber (who doesn't actually post videos herself; just films and has the production crew do the editing and uploading). I have been gushing over her unbelievable talent and kind of went all ways to get her bestselling books and her collaboration palettes.

What I want to share with you today are the two palettes Pony has collaborated with Memebox to make. I never heard of Memebox before, until I searched up where I could get her palettes. Memebox has a website where they curate their own boxes and sets of skincare and makeup. I didn't spend too much time on their website. I just went straight in for these palettes and that was pretty much all.

I will try to post pictures of my makeup using these palettes. 

Shiny Easy Glam Palette 1
To start, I will begin with the first palette. The first one is the bigger sized one. It is divided into two compartments. The left side is the semi-matte shadows, and the right side are ones with shimmer and glitter. 

I love how the palette comes with basic descriptions. I prefer to keep that plastic labeling with my palette. I especially love how pigmented the shadows are. Also, Pony created the matte shadows for more than just eyeshadows. Especially the Easy Shadow shade is the perfect shade for contouring the eyes and nose. The Easy Base is great to give the subtle highlighting. It is semi-matte with fine, very little shimmer. I've also seen Pony use the Easy Brown to shade the hollows of the cheeks. If you have a darker skin tone, you can use that shade to contour the eyes and nose.

The other glitter and shimmer shades are beautiful. I find that the Shine Rosegold shade has slightly larger shimmers than most of my other eyeshadows. I find that Korean eyeshadows have generally larger shimmers than the more finely grind palettes from the Western brands. 

The colors are intense, pigmentation great, and you just have all the shades you need for all kinds of brown even resold looks. You can go sweet to smokey with just this palette! 


Here is the link to my Pinterest with the pins of Pony and her makeup looks using these palettes. Pretty stunning!

Shine Easy Glam 2
The second palette is smaller, but colors more vibrant. The palette has generally tones that are more fun and feminine. There are shades or pink and purple. You can stick to the brown tones, or mix in some of those pinks and purples for the more fun and pretty look. 

Even though the palette is smaller, there is a hefty amount of eyeshadows in here. None of them matte. The glitter is more obvious in this palette. When I saw Pony with these colors on, she went for the more galaxy-mysterious look. 


I've actually gone a eye palette spree. The next post will probably be also on these new eye palettes that I bought recently! Stay tuned :) 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I've been eyeing the matte side of the first Pony shadow box, thinking that I could use some of the shades even for brows! But if I was going to buy one of them, I'd totally get the second palette! Love the purple and pink shade!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.