Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet⎪La Romanesque (No.50)








This lipstick is beautiful in every way. The Rouge Allure Velvet has a semi-matte finish but it was so surprisingly smooth! It does not hug to dry patches and it definitely didn't dry out my lips. It is velvet by its very name.

The color "La Romanesque" is such a beautiful shade. It looks like a dark pink-rose but once you apply it to the lips, it looks quite vibrant. The color is neither too pink nor too red. It has a rose tone mixed with a raspberry shade. It looks both classic and young.

And need I talk about the packaging? I love it that you could click the product out. It makes it extra special indeed!

1 comment:

  1. Chanel lipsticks are just so so beautiful! This colour looks gorgeous!
    It's been a little while since I've had a chance to visit your blog and I love the new layout! Looks great!

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.