RIMMEL Stay Matte⎪Real Techniques Face Brush



The Rimmel Stay Matte Setting Powder is a pretty talked about deal.
I bought it almost a year ago, and I've since left it in the deep ends of my makeup drawer. But recently, after trying on foundations that were more dewy and moisturizing like the Hera UV Mist Cushion Foundation I've been needing something to set that foundation in. I've been using the Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder as a primer to help with the foundation from melting, but I've found that this Rimmel Stay Matte Powder has been doing a good job indeed!

But the magic seems to come from using a different brush. Previously, I've used brushes that were fan shaped and fluffy so that I can kind of dust this all over the face. But, with the Real Techniques Face Brush, which is more dense, I've been able to pat this on only areas I needed and it's kind of locked in everything. It's also helped with the coverage of pores!

The shade I have is the shade "translucent". You can get ones in other shade colors.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.