Sephora + Kiehl's Haul




I did me some shopping, but only a small one. I bought a few Sephora bits online, which came with three awesome deluxe samples because they were doing some kind of promotion. The brand that I mainly picked up was Josie Maran, a kind of new brand for me still. I'll talk more about it in my May Favorites video coming up soon.

From Sephora I picked up: Josie Maran Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipsticks in shades "Happy Honey" and "Playful Pink". Picked them up because the amount of balm-y-ness of these lipsticks were instantly obvious and the colors were just so neutral and easy. Another Josie Maran I picked up was their "Whipped Argan Oil" Intensive Hand cream. You'll see the in my May Favorites but it's quickly becoming my favorite!


I also picked up the Benefit Pore-fessional Primer. I am a committed user of the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, but this Benefit one is really quickly becoming my go-to primer.

With these purchases, I got a First Aid "Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser". I've been wanting to try some First Aid skincare products. I have yet to try this. I also received a deluxe sample of the Urban Decay all-nighter. Nothing new, just their staple finishing makeup spray. I also added in my favorite mascara, Benefit's "They're Real" mascara, and also their "Fake up" concealer in the shade medium.


From Kiehl's I ordered just two products, although I was so tempted to get their primer, but I kept it simple. What I really wanted to try was their "Avocado" Creamy eye cream people have raved on about. I still feel I'm not in the stage where I need eye creams, and because I haven't tried all that many, I couldn't quite compare it to anything really. But it seems nice so far. Plenty of hydration!

Then, I got their face mist which smells really herbally but really refreshing. It's their "In-Flight Refreshing Face Mist", supposed to help with skin respiration.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to try the eye cream from Kiehl's. I'm a bit of an eye cream fiend! Maybe you could review it at some point and let us know how you get on with it. Lovely haul! x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.