HOW TO #1. Contouring Nose with MAC SOBA


MAC Soba is all around becoming my favorite everyday, must-have eyeshadow shade. It is simply beautiful on its own, blended out all over the eye. Pop a mascara, and you are good to go.




The reason why this shade is so perfect is because it "deepens" the eyes with the perfect brown shade. Not too orange, not too red, not too yellow. It just gives a natural "shadow" to the face. It has a bit of pearl(?) in it, but it is nothing too obvious.

And recently, I have been using this eyeshadow to contour the nose and the eye area. I have found that it made such a big difference to my first shape, and MAC Soba is just the perfect contour shade. I used to use bronzers that I used on my cheeks to do it, but I always found it looked so unnatural.

So today, I'm going to give you a tip on how to get that nice contouring of the nose using MAC Soba and MAC 217 brush. You can use any small brush that is fluffy. I recommend using a small fluffy brush as opposed to a big one (the one you would use on your cheeks) or a small and dense one.



Dap a small amount of product on the brush. Bring it down the side of your nose. Depending on the shape of your nose and how thin you want it, shade in the side first lightly, and a bit more where you think you need it. You want to shade it slightly more on the side of your nose near the end, near your nostrils.


Also, you want to also shade where your nose bridge meets your eyebrows. Contour under the eyebrows to give you that depth of your eyes. It's the area that my brush is pointing to in the picture above.

You can see the shadows and depths on this model's face. Although a lot may be natural, contouring emphasizes that natural lights and shadows so that it becomes more visible. I personally love doing it and I think it brings more definition to the face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.