Milani Baked Blushes




In my last video where I talk about products I was undecided about, these Milani baked blushes were one of them. It wasn't so much that I couldn't decide whether I liked them, but just to put it out there that I was trying these blushes out since it wasn't long since I bought them. But since purchasing them, I've been wearing them non-stop, preferring these shades over all my luxe brands and that pretty much says all!

Both blushes come with their own set of brushes- but I recommend you chuck those away. They are so coarse that they sweep way too much product off the surface and also leave dusts everywhere! I use them with my Shu Uemura no.20 blush brush. This softly picks up the right amount of product without grinding the surface and grating the product.



The shade I am in love with is "Luminoso". Goodness, this is such a pretty beige blush -- just something that works beautifully for so many skin tones, for so many different kinds of makeup. It really gives that pop of color in such a subtle and calming way! It is neither too dark nor too light, and it blends beautifully with any makeup. You know how sometimes blushes can clash with your eye makeup or lip color? Well, this is the perfect generic shade-- something I'd recommend to everyone.

The more popular and well-spoken about shade is the "Corallina". I'd say this would be gorgeous in the summer. Such a bright red-coral! It is beautiful, really. And gives you that flushes fresh-faced look. It isn't subtle like "Luminiso", so this is for the gals who like that really pretty obvious blush look. I do have other coral shades but this seems to be a bit red/lobster-toned than most coral shades. Hence, I think it'll be beautiful in the summer!

These are really often sold-out in my local drugstore, but if you ever come across them and you need to find just really good working pretty shades, try these. They are amazing! I'm adding them to my list of favorite drugstore products.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I would love to own luminoso! I have two, coralina and fantastico mauve and they are amazing! i love how smooth and glowy they are!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.